what i been learning so far

There are no words enough to describe this feeling that i am having.

It is probably related to all the education I received and how i perceived this.
I do not think i have the truth about all, but i must believe in what I have been doing, otherwise I woul not be here now.

Giving up on life would be probably easier if I had the courage, but since i do not, i prefer to live this miserable life and see if something better comes up. I prefer to believe in ufos, and staff, so to make my days more happy.

I guess as a woman, in my 31 years old, been born in Argentina, and travelling alone, and not having many friends or family around, it is really hard to cope with what i feel, but i try to do this.

I really try to understand why people and myself act like we do.

And sometimes I have no real answers on this.

But mainly I get the feeling that we are waste. I mean, we kill, inflict pain, steal, take out energy , disrespect, disharmonize, inbalance, hurt, lie, cheat, compite recklessly, impulse disorders.

There is so much going on the human treat, that you mainly have to stay at your house or regular jobs just not to see what is out there.

Corruption, politics, economic, health systems that suck.

They say look at the positive things you have. But day after day I only see that our heart if full of missery.

Reckless souls, violence and anger, jealousy, envy, rage attacks.
Killing in the name of god.
Terrorist, not even mentioning natural diseases.

Is there justice at all?

I wonder I really do when woman, as mr,are gonna extinct by the male force.
I really think we are vulnerable to this.

I do not mind, god made me a woman, but the fact that i do not own a penis makes me the target of them? is this right? is this natural?.

Is ok to depreciate, kill, undermine, subordinate what it opposite to you?just because of a human difference in a flesh?

Just how bad are we?
Why do we put this unreasonable justifications just to get more power or influence or money?

are we just as instinctive animals, trying to get from others what we can not get from ourselves?

Is it possible to change this?
Is it normal that we get use to this?

Having a regular life full of regular things is going to take us closer to god or paradise?


WHAT ARE WE DOING?
WHY EVERYTHING IS LIKE THIS?

IS THE THIRST FOR BLOOD EVER GONNA STOP?

Just watch a documentary of Mao Zedong and you will see how he made it out of terrorism, dying at an old age, even people crying badly for him but NONE OF THEM EVER SAYING NO TO THIS TERRORIST DICTATORSHIP,

IT IS SO HARD TO STAY IN THE RIGHT PATH?

Comments