meeting of words

I like writting because it is like building, putting words togheter, making sentences, paragraphs, entire stories.
It is just so simple yet so powerful.
I am writing this because I feel the need to show others what my beliefs are.

I think we have this life for some reason, when i look at my grand mothers, both of them who died last year, and i am still here i start to think, there must be something about life that i do not get to understand totally.
And the fact that I ignore so much things, makes me want to more know, investigate, develop, and hopefully find an improvement for someone.

There is so much to say that i feel overwelmed, and always unsatisfied with the results of it.
But nevertheless, i keep on trying, so that if someday somebody finds this nearly interesting as i do, it can help create a peaceful world.

I usually had a lot of bad feelings about myself and others, but i could deal with it, just by doing something in my routine, or listening others.
Nowadays, as I grow older and things does not change as did in the past, I learn that there must be something inside myself that I need to work more than ever.

This might be praying, or having more gut, or learning skills i have not learnt in the past.

Any thing i try, i always have doubts, second thoughts, and i always ask many things to people around me. Some of them does not want to answer or even dare to question those things.

I may look sometimes as reckless, and Ireally want to change this, but there is no nice way to ask for the real stuff in life, and I understand that in the end, those are the things we hide from each other, but we need more than never to deal with.

To sum up, there is more than pictures in this blog, there is a vision of things as they probably are seen by me, and also the things i would love to change and i will definitely need YOUR HELP!!! to change!!!

peace

Comments